submachine gun w/ 256 rounds
- Best general purpose weapon. Unless the man is
a sniper or machine gunner he should be carrying
one of these or an MP44.
assault rifle w/ 245 rounds
- longer range and higher power make this a better
weapon than a submachine gun for short to medium
range combat. The faster rate of fire of a submachine
gun is preferred for indoor combat.
Enfield Mk4 sniper rifle w/ 40 rounds
- A sniper is an essential member of the team for
almost all missions. Dedicate a man with 95-100%
shooting to sniping.
light machine gun w/ 300 rounds
- High rate of fire, long range, high accuracy and
high power make this the ideal weapon for eliminating
lots of the enemy at medium to long range. The awkwardness
of deployment (must be lying down to fire) render
it useless for short range and indoor use (except
in ambushes when you know which direction the enemy
is coming in).
light machine gun w/ 500 rounds
- It's heavier than the Bren and the lack of reloading
is only required for one of the missions.
- Timed grenades for clearing out bunkers and rooms.
- Contact grenades for clearing out trenches and
- Use to take out tanks and armored cars. Bazookas
are lighter if you need to carry 3 or more charges.